••-∂αηgєя-тєαм-••
WELCOME IN OUR DANGERS FORUM

VINOD_PANCHAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

••-∂αηgєя-тєαм-••
WELCOME IN OUR DANGERS FORUM

VINOD_PANCHAL
••-∂αηgєя-тєαм-••
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» nimbuzz tools
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:33 pm by ltc_mkt

» BomBotMod V 0.2 Released(show captcha for join in the room)
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:32 pm by ltc_mkt

» Earn 10$ for register easy earning
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 pm by kalanapiumal

» skyneos keylogger
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 am by mars_742

» guyz danger is back
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 pm by VINOD

» PHP SCRIPT FOR WEBFLOOD
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm by upsetboi

» --fifa13mod---
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 am by ---snyper---

» new dragonwar
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 am by ---snyper---

» Working web flood www.abeoye.wapka.mobi all working nimbuzz id cracker mobile flooders pc flooders *h*a*c*k*i*n*g* nimbuzz id
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm by abe.oye

» web flood www.abeoye.wapka.mobi all web flood collection daly free ids
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:26 am by abe.oye

DANGER
Top posters
† xxainkhan † (381)
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number I_vote_lcapTo access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number I_voting_barTo access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number I_vote_rcap 
.~*vr*~. (366)
To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number I_vote_lcapTo access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number I_voting_barTo access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number I_vote_rcap 
VINOD (355)
Afridi4u (317)
hitamagus (181)
danish4frnds (155)
-=sag33r=- (141)
khaledpanjsheri (133)
_x0x_redbull_x0x_ (123)
Osama~bin~laden (111)

DANGER FLAG COUNTER
free counters
TIME
CLICK ND PLAY

To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number

2 posters

Go down

To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number Empty To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number

Post by rohin_143 Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:27 am

To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number. Please verify it now in the NIMBUZZ Settings menu.WHY ARE YOU GETTING THIS MESSAGE ? This is just a useless NIMBUZZ attempt to stop fl()()d but it won't help much to stop fl()()d. Captcha is the only thing that can help stop fl()()d and trust me there are no chances of NIMBUZZ using captcha, atleast not for now. fl()()d will never be banned because NIMBUZZ wants fl()()d. And these childish action that NIMBUZZ takes to stop fl()()d are just to give fake hope to the affected people. NIMBUZZ wants fl()()d because it makes NIMBUZZ fun and fl()()d will always be there.Bad news: NIMBUZZ new version is out .now you have to verify your number before enter in room..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

!V!AFIA-@NIMBUZZ.COM
rohin_143
rohin_143

http://www.nimbuzzforum.tk

Back to top Go down

To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number Empty Re: To access chatrooms you will soon need to have a verified phone number

Post by khaledpanjsheri Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:06 pm

ko6ad posty mara enj a tiope mikoni
khaledpanjsheri
khaledpanjsheri
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Back to top Go down