••-∂αηgєя-тєαм-••
WELCOME IN OUR DANGERS FORUM

VINOD_PANCHAL

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

••-∂αηgєя-тєαм-••
WELCOME IN OUR DANGERS FORUM

VINOD_PANCHAL
••-∂αηgєя-тєαм-••
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» nimbuzz tools
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:33 pm by ltc_mkt

» BomBotMod V 0.2 Released(show captcha for join in the room)
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 4:32 pm by ltc_mkt

» Earn 10$ for register easy earning
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:54 pm by kalanapiumal

» skyneos keylogger
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:51 am by mars_742

» guyz danger is back
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 7:30 pm by VINOD

» PHP SCRIPT FOR WEBFLOOD
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyFri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm by upsetboi

» --fifa13mod---
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:24 am by ---snyper---

» new dragonwar
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:22 am by ---snyper---

» Working web flood www.abeoye.wapka.mobi all working nimbuzz id cracker mobile flooders pc flooders *h*a*c*k*i*n*g* nimbuzz id
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 4:17 pm by abe.oye

» web flood www.abeoye.wapka.mobi all web flood collection daly free ids
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:26 am by abe.oye

DANGER
Top posters
† xxainkhan † (381)
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick I_vote_lcapRoom ha*ck¡Ng trick I_voting_barRoom ha*ck¡Ng trick I_vote_rcap 
.~*vr*~. (366)
Room ha*ck¡Ng trick I_vote_lcapRoom ha*ck¡Ng trick I_voting_barRoom ha*ck¡Ng trick I_vote_rcap 
VINOD (355)
Afridi4u (317)
hitamagus (181)
danish4frnds (155)
-=sag33r=- (141)
khaledpanjsheri (133)
_x0x_redbull_x0x_ (123)
Osama~bin~laden (111)

DANGER FLAG COUNTER
free counters
TIME
CLICK ND PLAY

Room ha*ck¡Ng trick

Go down

Room ha*ck¡Ng trick Empty Room ha*ck¡Ng trick

Post by *~d!str()y3r~b()()$~* Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:49 am

.create a fake room of locked room by java mobile.Example: if you want to hacklocked room then create a fake room like any room.......
if the name created before by someone then again create fake room,and stay inthat room. Now minimise the nimbuzz java application.(insony ericsson mobile press and hold special symbolized back button.Then you will get the minimise option, dont press on end application button. For nokia press and holdspecial symbolized menu button then u will get minimise option dont press on exit
2.now login with another id using Bombus and enter the fake room which is you created.And minimise the Bombus application...
3.now login with your pidgin or exodus.jar with the owner id of the fake room and minimse..
4.now select the minimised nimbuzz java application and leave the fake room and again minimise the nimbuzz java application,
5.now select the pidgin or exodas.jar application which you logged in with the fake room owner id. And then enter to the fake room which is created by you. Then you must configure the room with tick on persist and then press on send button. You will get new room unlocked message. Afterthat again configure with your desired Pass_word. Dont forget to tick on persist and Pass_word login.
THEN PRESS SEND.NOW THE ORIGINAL ROOM Pass_word WILL CHANGED TO YOUR FAKE ROOM Pass_word.NOW ENTER THE ORIGINAL LOCKED ROOM BY FAKE ROOM Pass_word AS OWNER.YAHOO!

*~d!str()y3r~b()()$~*
KIDO MEMBER
KIDO MEMBER

Back to top Go down